My name is Jacarie martin, I am 17 years old I grew up in the Englewood area then later when I was about 13 or 14 lived in the South Shore area for about 3-4 years,now I live back in the Englewood area.I attend school at Kenwood Academy. Its a nice school I guess I didn’t like it at first but when I started to meet new people the school grew on me.Growing up I wanted to be a lot of things like a comedian,pro swimmer,pro trackstar,and a race car driver. Over the years I have changed my mind now I know I want to be a model ,veterinarian, and a graphic designer.In my free time I like to swim and run track.In the DAP program I have met so many new people I enjoy the work we do even though its challenging sometimes its fun.The program manager Norman T is very helpful,he helps guide us in the right direction and love to hear our ideas and tries to make them a reality.Liz is Norman’s assistant she is also helpful and brings me juice(good juice).My favorite tool in the shop is the Drill and press because it is easy to use. My favorite parts of DAP are the food,people and the projects that we work on.